Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2006 American Music Awards Part 3

Anoche Beyonce abrió el show un vestidito que le quedo súper bien. Gwen también estaba enseñando su piernas pero a Carrie Underwood no le quedo para nada el look. What was that outfit? Otros que se presentaron fueron Jay-Z, Snoop and John Mayer. Jamie Foxx canto y también se llevo su primer AMA por Best Soul-R&B Male Artist. Fox dedico su actuación a su madre. Good one..! "I dedicate this song, y'all, to my mother in the audience, and everyone. I hope you allow me to be myself," dijo Foxx, antes de cantar "Wish U Were Here" de su album "Unpredictable."

Backstage, Foxx waxed poetic about his mother being present. "My biological mother didn't raise me. A lady adopted my biological mother and then adopted me at 7 months," he said. "It feels good to have her see me doing something great."
Stay tuned for a complete list of the winners and even more pics from the event. In the meantime, here are more pics of the evening including Paris, Nicole and Lionel, Ashlee, John Mayer, Mary J and all the performers
















No comments: