Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Beyonce Canto el Tema de la Película Dreamgirls Ayer en ‘Oprah’

The stars of Dreamgirls stopped by The Oprah Winfrey Show yesterday! Beyonce performed “Listen” from the movie’s soundtrack.

Before singing, Beyonce introduced the song: “”This is the moment where Deena finally finds her voice. The whole movie she’s been manipulated and she’s kind of lost her own opinions. I think a lot of women can relate to the lyrics.” Watch the video of Beyonce performing “Listen” below! Dreamgirls is out in theaters this Christmas!

Beyonce on kissing Jamie Foxx: “I wasn’t nervous when I had to kiss Jamie. I’ve done onscreen kisses before, and every time it makes you a little uncomfortable. I’m a singer first, so I still have to get used to that. But he was very professional, and I had to look at it as Deena kissing Curtis.” Jamie joked, “Yes, that’s the way I looked at it, too… And I see your parents [in the audience]. I see your father out there!”

The cast: Beyonce (Deena Jones), Jamie Foxx (Curtis Taylor Jr.), Jennifer Hudson (Effie White), Anika Noni Rose (Lorrell Robinson), and Eddie Murphy (James ‘Thunder’ Early).
Click aqui para el video

No comments: