Sunday, November 19, 2006

Borat Borat Borat Everywhere


ABC news, tried to get to the bottom of all the Borat drama and were shooed away with brooms.

Romanian Villagers React to Their Portrayal in 'Borat' Film
'If I See Borat, I Will Kill Him With My Own Hands'

An etiquette teacher who appears in Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan has filed a complaint claiming she was fooled into appearing in the film. PEOPLE

Two fraternity boys are suing over their appearance in Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. PEOPLE

Meanwhile, Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen -- the 35-year-old comic phenom talks to Rolling Stone

On becoming a matter of national controversy:"I wish I would have been there at the briefing that Bush got about who I am, who Borat is. It would have had to be great

No comments: